1. Do I have to create an account to make a purchase?
Yes, account creation is mandatory for a seamless hassle-free user experience, it enables you access to certain exclusive coupons and allows us to recommend products you might like/
2. How can I see my orders?
You can go to the My Orders section on the storefront and see your orders.
3. Is ordering on your website secure?
Absolutely. We value your privacy and uphold your data to the highest safety standards. All transactions are completely secure and processed with secure paths via reputed payment gateways following global standards. All information is access controlled and cannot be released.
4. Do you deliver Pan-India?
Yes. We serve more than 28000 pin codes across India.
5. What are the general shipping or delivery timelines?
We take 24-48 hours to process your order and prepare it for logistics partners to pick-up. The number of days the logistics partner will take to deliver the product post pick-up depends on the pincode and we will not be held responsible for late deliveries. Tracking details will be shared with you upon dispatch and any concerns regarding transit should be taken up with the logistics partner itself.
6. What are the shipping charges associated with an order?
The shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
7. How do I track my order?
You can track your orders from our website and separately you will get email and Whatsapp notifications from our logistics partner.
8. What payment methods do you accept?
You can pay for your orders using any of the payment methods below-
1) Cards (visa/Mastercard/Rupay/Discover/Amex)
3) Net Banking
5) BNPL (Buy Now, Pay later)
9. Do you offer COD (Cash on Delivery)?
Yes we do, but only on orders below Rs. 499
10. Will I get automatic refund for failed payments?
Yes. You will get an automated refund into your original payment source within 7-10 working days.
11. What if I have issues with my order?
Please reach out to us from the Whatsapp icon on storefront or contact us with the details mentioned in the "Contact Us" Section. We will try resolve all your issues on priority.